Wednesday, August 20, 2008

my love and my life


Life has full of surprises,lots of roads to turn but you won't expect things happens for a reason all you have to do is face it as it is the destiny unfolds.All i know god makes me feel that everything happens for a reason indeed its true i'm blessed and happy. Having the most important person in my life.They've been my strenght and inspiration and made my life more meaningful.As they say life is what you make it....make it or break it...you'll always be the master of your life which roads you will choose the wrong way or right way.But for me it doesn't matter as long as i never step anyone's life or principles that's where i stand.I only listen to people who cares and accept me that's my family,whose always been there my ups and down.To my dad i thank you for coming in my life to us men pem.Can't think of the words how to say it but all i can say thanks for accepting me with no intimidation and doubts.I'm happy being with you for always being there and supporting,helping me in my ups and downs.keeping the faith always and making me strong the times i was so weak and wants to give up.for sharing dreams with me and pem.Aside from my family now i have someone special whom me and pem would share things and hopes in life.thank you for loving pem much and giving all your love.Thanks for the love,care,respect,trust and faith in me.For always believing in me always.Encouraging me to go for it at times i wanted to give up for being my strength when im weak.For always being there and being the only one dadah to our pem love u.

No comments:

DROP ME A COMMENT HERE


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix