Wednesday, August 20, 2008

me and my daughter!!!


  • This morning was such an amazing day for me coz my daughter wake me up with a kiss.And had her first word "tah"means let's go down,coz every morning i always brought here outside and let her play with other kids in my grandfather's house.Seeing her sweet smile ease all the burden's and aches in my life.Nothing compares of an angel smile it really melts your heart and ease your burden away.She's the one that keeps me going in life. Though i face some hardship and trials, seeing her smile and embracing her i felt more secured and complete.Life is more complete when i bare her in this world it make sense to pursue life and make it more meaningful .She let me feel that life is wonderful when someone is adding color in it.I never regret the day when i conceive her having a cute,beautiful,intelligent,sweet daughter is enough.She was never been a burden in my life yet she was love by the whole family.And i knew that when she grow up she would ask me a lot of questions but then I'm ready to let her understand and explain her coz i know she would understand .And im certain that it's not hard to explain her all the things she needs to know .Being her mom is what im proud of. That im so lucky i have her in my life.Now it make me realize that when you know how to deal life you would really succeed in every decision your taking in .Now im more inspired to pursue life and take the risk just for her in order to gave her a brighter future.And to make this things possible with the help of our god almighty cause without him im nothing his my refuge and strength.That's why as i face my life im more confident that i could make it to the top that all my dreams and aspirations in life i can make it.Cause i do have a my PRINCESS EIMILIA MALVIE in my life.. i love you so much .

No comments:

DROP ME A COMMENT HERE


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix