Sunday, August 17, 2008

First time mom


Well as a first time mom i never felt too pressured except giving birth it's so hard and painful but after all those things it's worth it i had a smart and active,beautiful baby pem.I thank god for giving me the kid as sweet as my pem,i shared lots of stuff that mama shared in me while i was a kid too.It's just that everyday you had a life to live for and fulfill.As if it's another reason to be on the go always.Excited what will be the next day install for us to bond with my Lil angel.Playing,cuddling,changing her diaper,giving her milk and feeding her.The most and fun things we did is spending vacation together and spent time with family and meet a lot of new experiences and new doors to explore things of a motherhood and a child.Going to malls,groceries,visiting to her pedia,going to church and teaching the alphabet,seeing her dance and sing makes me more a proud and fulfilled mom.And all i can say was that it's heaven baring a baby and having her in my life.

No comments:

DROP ME A COMMENT HERE


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix