Monday, March 1, 2010

for nanay nits!!!!!



This one for nanay,this was the first date we had lol,we had dinner and coffee at Starbucks our so called "tambayan".She is the best nanay for dadah and me.I can still reminisce our first encounter with each other it was dadah who plan everything so that me and nanay would meet in person at first i was so awkward and nervous what it feels like to meet hubby's mom.but then when i saw her as i approach her inside the coffee shop and saw her seating in the table having a sweet smile and pleasant face gosh!!!everything's gone.....I told myself and said she's not like others mom whose you'll first encounter would be so strict.Nanay was so different from other in- laws she is so warm. Our first beso2x together hehehehehe.Nanay was so cool and full of story to share.We had our dinner in a chinese cuisine i can still remember nanay looking at my ring and ask me are you sure your not married?I'd paused and smile yes nay...and smile...and she giggled and say coz i saw the ring in your finger i said it's just a decoration and i smile.Nanay make me feel at home she accept me with no hesitations and no descriminations nor judgmental words.She listen everything i said,she's a good listener at the same time a good story teller.All i remember nanay she always remind me to pray always and never give up for whatever would happen in my life.Things has it's own reason and a purpose and never forsake everything had happened.She told me the story bout hubby in their i know what's behind hubby's childhood and past.She's been a good wife and mom to dadah. Nanay was so cool , down to earth and one thing i found out bout here she's a keen observer she'll just observe you the way you talk and the way your gesture is.I can still remember her fave coffee every time we sit and met at starbucks was the "Caffè Latte"that was nanay wants every time we seat there and have talks.Seeing here laugh and smile you won't imagine she had a lot of hardships in life but still i see her a fighter that's how i describe her.But then i never seen her the word giving up she's so strong and brave in facing challenges and trials in life that's nanay.for you nanay i salute you for being a good mentor to jay and a good nanay to him for raising him well and bringing him in this world for without you . I'll never meet a dadah like him so wonderful.you're the best nanay. If i'll rate you it would be perfect an excellent mark . Thank you so much for being my eyes when i see things so dim,my ears when no one listens and courage when i was weak during the time i was there and sighting a good example always and all the advices.Thanks for being a great mom in a short span of time that we bond. I, saw how great person you are. LOve u nanay and god bless im excited again in our next sip of coffee and talks cant wait for that day love u mwahhh!!!!!

No comments:

DROP ME A COMMENT HERE


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix